Last Updated: November 2, 2023
If you disagree with any part of these terms and conditions, please do not use our website.
Intellectual Property Rights
Unless otherwise stated, Alternative Risk Group and/or its licensors own the intellectual property rights for all material on Alternative Risk Group. All intellectual property rights are reserved. You may access this from Alternative Risk Group for your own personal use subjected to restrictions set in these terms and conditions.
You must not:
- Republish material from Alternative Risk Group
- Sell, rent, or sub-license material from Alternative Risk Group
- Reproduce, duplicate or copy material from Alternative Risk Group
- Redistribute content from Alternative Risk Group
- This Agreement shall begin on the date hereof.
- Certain parts of this website offer the opportunity for users to post and exchange opinions and information in certain areas of the website. Alternative Risk Group does not filter, edit, publish or review Comments prior to their presence on the website. Comments do not reflect the views and opinions of Alternative Risk Group, its agents and/or affiliates. Comments reflect the view and opinion of the person who posts such view or opinion. To the extent permitted by applicable laws, Alternative Risk Group shall not be responsible or liable for the Comments or for any loss cost, liability, damages or expenses caused and or suffered as a result of any use of and/or posting of and/or appearance of the Comments on this website.
- Alternative Risk Group reserves the right to monitor all Comments and to remove any Comments which can be considered inappropriate, offensive or causes breach of these Terms and Conditions.
The information provided by Alternative Risk Group on our website is for general informational purposes only. All information on the site is provided in good faith, however, we make no representation or warranty of any kind, express or implied, regarding the accuracy, adequacy, validity, reliability, availability, or completeness of any information on the site.
No Financial Advice
The information provided by Alternative Risk Group is for general information purposes only and is not intended to constitute or substitute for financial advice. We are not a financial advisor, and the information provided on our website should not be considered as financial advice. You should take all steps necessary to ascertain that the information you receive from our website is correct and verified, even if sourced from us.
The information on our website is provided on an “as is” basis. To the fullest extent permitted by law, Alternative Risk Group disclaims all warranties, express or implied, in relation to our website and the use of our website.
Limitation of Liability
Alternative Risk Group, its directors, employees, partners, agents, suppliers, or affiliates, shall not be liable for any loss or damage, direct or indirect, incidental, special, consequential or punitive damages, or any loss of profits or revenues, whether incurred directly or indirectly, or any loss of data, use, goodwill, or other intangible losses, resulting from (a) your access to or use of or inability to access or use our website; (b) any unauthorized access to or use of our secure servers and/or any personal information stored therein.
Governing Law & Jurisdiction
These terms and conditions are governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the jurisdiction in which Alternative Risk Group is established, and you irrevocably submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts in that jurisdiction.
Changes to Our Terms and Conditions
We reserve the right to modify or replace these Terms at any time, at our sole discretion. If a revision is material, we will make reasonable efforts to provide at least 30 days’ notice prior to any new terms taking effect. What constitutes a material change will be determined at our sole discretion.
If you have any questions about our Terms and Conditions, please contact us:
Alternative Risk Group
1250 Linda St, Rocky River, OH 44116, United States
This document was last updated on November 2, 2023